W&A SMEs simplify the contract administration process and have developed practical and workable processes that will ensure better direct financial performance and improved profitability that adhere to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other acquisition methods employed by the federal government. W&A’s Team work as part of the client project team and support the project manager on contractual matters. Services provided in managing proposal activity:
- Assists in review of proposals, contracts, and programs
- Negotiate Contract Modifications
- Monitor Option Periods & Renewals
- Assist with Document Control and Recordkeeping
- Performing Subcontract Management
- Interface with Customer, Client Management, and Subcontractors
- Preparation of cost proposals in response opportunities to bring new business and/or expand existing business
- Performance analyses and discussion of potential risk areas
- Develop strategies to ensure competitive profitable proposals
- Negotiates and establishes non-disclosure and teaming agreements with prospective client partners to respond to solicitation requirements.
- Assists with the execution of contract administration policies and procedures in accordance with client and government regulations.
- General Counsel
- Legal Support
- Paralegal Support and research and review